INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Ex art. 14 EU Regulation 679/2016
The European Chilled Food Federation, hereinafter ECFF or Federation, based in Rome, Viale del Poggio Fiorito 61, in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016, with regard to your personal data, as the Owner of the Treatment, informs you of the following.
1 – Your personal data are registered in the database of ECFF by virtue of the statutory purposes of the Federation.
2 – ECFF is aligned with the high standards of confidentiality of personal data introduced by the European Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 679/2016), based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and rights of the data subject.
3 – In light of the aforementioned legislation, it is not necessary any further consent that your data will continue to be recorded in our database, according to the interest previously shown.
4 – ECFF collects and commonly uses, in the course of its institutional activities, personal data (for example: name, surname, title, role / assignment, address, telephone, e-mail address, VAT number) referring to member companies, their directors, managers, employees, collaborators and consultants. This information, which was collected for transmission by Member companies in compliance with the obligations imposed on them, or were collected directly by the Federation (for example, on the occasion of participation in meetings, events or conferences, or by spontaneous conferment by people concerned), are used for communications of invitations to meetings, events, courses, conferences, as well as for sending promotional material on courses and workshops through newsletter, as well as, obviously, for the purposes indicated within the own Statute.
5 – guarantees concerned people the exercise of their rights:
• access to personal data;
• to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns him;
• to oppose the treatment;
• data portability;
• to revoke the consent, where provided the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent granted before the revocation;
• to propose a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
The rights can be exercised by sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com
AS STATED ABOVE ECFF INFORMS THAT
1. Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is ECFF (as defined above), based in Rome, Viale del Poggio Fiorito 61.
2. Purposes of processing and data category
The data processed by the Data Controller are managed according to the Federation relationship and, in any case, aimed at the pursuit of the Federation’s institutional goals:
• statutory, administrative and associative management in general
• communication concerning the Federation’s initiatives, activities and projects (meetings, courses, conferences, competitions, etc.)
• sending informative material and newsletters
• for any other institutional activity promoted by ECFF which nevertheless ensures correct and lawful processing of data, safeguarding confidentiality and integrity.
3. Processing methods and storage time
The processing of personal data, owned by ECFF, and assigned to each of its employees or collaborators, is aimed at managing the associative relationship and may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means. This processing will include – in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality – the operations strictly necessary for the purpose. The provision of identification data is necessary to carry out the associative relationship and any refusal to provide such information could result in the missing or partial execution of the activities provided for by the Statute of the Federation. Data will be kept for the period necessary for the execution of the formalities referred to in the previous paragraph. Personal data will not be disseminated. They may be communicated to other parties who share the purposes set out in the Statute of the Federation, and/or for the material execution of the auxiliary activities for the fulfilment of the statutory purposes.
4. Rights of concerned people
The EU Privacy Regulation 679/2016 gives concerned people the exercise of specific rights, as listed and regulated in detail in point 6 of the Introduction.